Part Twenty Four

After school I walked to my house and went to the kitchen. As I saw that no one was home yet I went upstairs and looked into my dufflebag, finding the switchblade. I slipped it into my pocket and locked the door on the way out.

I knocked on Kellie's door.

"Come in!" I entered the house and walked over to her, kissing her cheek.

"Go sit down, I'm finishing up supper." I nodded and headed to the table. I lit the candles that were on the placemat. I took in the smell of sweet vanilla. I helped her set down the dishes of food and pulled out the chair for her. 

She gave me a warm smile and sat down. We talked for a bit and ate our food.  After dinner I helped pick up the dishes and placed them in the sink. I started to dishes and she nudged my hip with hers. 

"I'll do it, now go and relax."

I went into the living room and read a book for awhile. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I stood behind her as she was putting dishes away. I placed my hands on her hips and kissed her neck.

She giggled,"Drew! What's gotten into you?"

She turned and smiled at me. Mm, if only you knew. I moved my hand down and grabbed her ass, turning her towards me. She gasped, her breathing became quick.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you." I kissed her passionately.

I grabbed her hand and quickly lead her towards the bedroom.

"Drew.." I pushed her down onto the bed, inching up her nightgown and gently kissed her stomach, softly stroking it with my thumbs. I kissed up her stomach and found my way up to her breasts. I could hear her breath catch in her throat.

Turning her on was so easy.

I ran my fingers through her hair, bringing her face closer to mine. I smashed my lips against hers. I let her take my clothes off. Before she undid my jeans I slipped the blade under the blankets. 

I ran my hands along every curve that her body had. Such a beautifully sculpted figure. I laid on the bed as I let her straddle my hips. I held her hips in place, letting her get situated before she began to move. I listened to her soft moans as she moved. Her pace becoming quicker, sounds becoming louder.

I grabbed the knife before she could notice. Her eyes closed and her hands gripping my sides. "Fuck." She climaxed and that's when I struck. I quickly slit her throat. Blood pooled down her neck, hands clasping the wound in moral shock as she desperately tried to stop the flow of blood. I let her body fall onto the bed and I stood up.

Watching her squirm, helplessly looking at me. A hint of betrayal in her eyes. I waited until there was barely any life left in her body. That was when I kissed her goodbye. As she died, I stood there admiring her corpse.

Still beautiful even in death.

I stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead that was still warm. I moved her body into the supine position and covered her with the blankets. I couldn't help but think of that unborn child. We created that, but I killed two people tonight. My lover and my child. I took a shower, watching the bloody water go down the drain. I got out, drying off then putting my clothes back on I cleaned the knife and took it with me.

I left the house rather quickly and headed back to my old house. It had been a month since my last murder, dad. The house wad been empty, a bit brighter but still the house that took two lives.