Part Thirty Six

I took out my knife and trailed it down her stomach. It'd be so easy to stab her and leave. Her eyes focused on the blade, everywhere it moved.
I sat on the bed and focused on her arms. I slowly dragged the knife across the skin. Watching it split open.
She tightened her grip on the bounds, causing more blood to pool out of her arm. I took out a cigarette and lit it. I began to burn her bare thighs.
She bit her lip, trying not to wince. But deep down we both knew she enjoyed it. I made an burning trail of flesh as I went up her thigh.
"I want you to kiss me." I glanced up at her, hearing the request. Intrigued.
"I want you to hurt me as you do it. All I want out of this, is a painful relationship. Strictly sex and pain."
Her proposal sparked my interest. Hopefully she can keep up with that I have to offer.
I leaned over and kissed her. But I soon pulled back and bit her bottom lip. I bit down hard causing the skin to tear, making blood surface.
I could taste it.
The same warm metallic taste. A soothing taste, almost leaving you to wanting more.
I sliced her skin a bit more, the pain made her happy. I left her bleeding on the bed, watching the blood trickle down her arms and legs, dropping onto the smooth sheets below. I untied her and looked at her cautiously.
"You still doing okay?"
I untied her from the bed posts and she smeared the blood on her arm. While smirking she smeared the blood on my lips. I dared to taste it.
"I'm okay, just need some more band aids." She got up and went to the bathroom.
I sat there and bit my bottom lip, tasting the sweet nectar that flowed through her veins.
Satisfied.