Part Fourty One

Mikayla called me to meet her outside. "Get in. It's date night." I smirked and got into the car. We drove for awhile until we reached her house. No one was home. As we entered she jumped on me, already kissing me roughly. I pinned her to the bed and tugged at her bottom lip. I slipped off her shorts and tank top, I bit the side of her neck, leaving little bruises. She quickly took off my shirt and her hands ran down my back, dragging her nails down it, leaving long claw marks. I took a lit cigarette and burned the side of her neck and under her jaw. Her body seized up with pain then relaxed. "More." I grabbed a blade that was laying on her bedside table and began to cut at her shoulders. I ran my tongue along the wound, she giggled and turned to kiss me. I loved this. I loved the way I caused her pain and yet she didn't mind. We enjoyed it. She never asked why I enjoyed to hurt her and I'm glad it stayed that way.
Some things aren't worth to be known.
I flipped her on her stomach and ran my blade down her back, only cutting a bit of her tender flesh. I bit her shoulder lightly then decided to leave a bruise.
Hours passed and we laid on her bed talking. Random things that had been going around town. Homecoming, murders and even to talking about Tiffany.
"So what made you want to hang out with her? Isn't she rude to you?"
She rolled her eyes,"Oh please, she's rude to everyone who's near her. As one of her fellow friends, I just stand in the back and follow her like the rest of the group. You begin to develop tough skin."
And yet yours isn't that tough seeming how it tears so easily.
I fell asleep in her bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that I held her in my arms.
Strange.
I stroked her arms, feeling every scar that left a trace on her.