Part Thirty One

Her chest rose and fell quickly as she looked at me. She lifted up my shirt, guiding her hand up my chest. She took off my shirt with ease and tugged on my belt. Her eyes danced all over my bare chest. I pinned her to the bed and took a handful of her hair, pulling her head back. I kissed up her neck and turned her face to the side. I bit roughly on the side of her neck.
A painful moan escaped her lips. It only fueled the fire. Her hands ran down my shoulders and held me closer. She pushes me onto my back and sat on top of me. She ran her tongue up the side of my neck. She acted as it that was a turn on, it was gross. She tugged on my earlobe with her teeth then rolled her hips against mine, she started to kiss down my chest. Her hands rested on my belt, still tugging. I rolled my eyes and nodded. As giddy as she was, the belt and pants came off quickly before I even took a breath. She was already on top of me.
We wrestled under the sheets for awhile until we laid there, staring at the ceiling. "I have to say, out of all the guys I've fucked in my life. You're fucking amazing." I rolled my eyes. Girls say that to please a guy. Just say the ducking truth. She caught my eyes in mid roll and slapped my chest. "I'm being serious Vampire. I thought you were a virgin but you proved me wrong."
"I have a name you know. It's Drew." I sat up and began to put on my clothes.
"Mmm, you sure you don't want to stay for a few more minutes. In case we want more play time?"
"I'm positive."
She grabbed my arm and a pen, writing down her phone number.
"Call me sometime cutie, we could hook up again." She winked at me before I left.
Oh, we'll be meeting again very soon.