Part Sixteen

I brought our tickets and showed them to the teachers, stamping our hands and taking our money.I bought water for the both of us, knowing it'd be a long night.  We headed into the gymnasium and met up with my so called friends. Tyler and Greg.

We talked and I glanced at Ashly as she bit her lip, seeing Tiff and her posse of bitches follow behind her. I nudged her arm, giving her the look to not worry.  My friends and I talked for a bit until everyone entered the room, allowing the party actually started. 

I let Ashly dance as I stood there laughing to myself. I decided to join her, she grabbed my hands and swayed with me. I tried not to flinch away so I let her have fun. I looked around the room trying to find Ms. Tompkins. I saw her talking with the Algebra teacher and instantly my face flushed a beat red. She's mine.

That man can get lost and find his own woman, talking to my love. I despise any man that talks to her because I claim her as my own. Yes, it seems like jealousy and I only use her for sex but having another male walk around my territory pisses me off.

I dropped Ashly's hands and walked straight over to the two adults. "Ms. Tompkins, may I speak with you?"

She turned her full attention to me,"Yes Drew, what is it?"

I looked at Mr. Smith, with the look saying "get lost". "I'd like to address the issue alone, if that's alright with you."

Mr. Smith left hastily. 

"What was that.." 

"What was what, Drew?"

"Oh I don't know. You two seemed to get a little too friendly."

"He's a coworker.. we were catching up. Are you jealous?" She laughed lightly.

I cornered her against the mats and looked deeply into her eyes. 

"You're mine Kellie. Not even he can take you away from me." I stroked her cheek, feeling her hot skin beneath my cold touch. I lifted up her chin, kissing her hard and walked away.I listened as she tried to catch her breath.

I met up with Ashly.

"What took you so long?"

"Sorry, had to get a drink."

We continued dancing and I caught Kellie's eyes boring into me. Even through all of the darkness I could see her blush and grow flustered. I smirked.