Part Thirty Two

I walked downstairs and saw Mikayla kissing some random guy. I grabbed her arm and walked outside.
"What the hell dude!?"
"Stop sucking face with people you don't know."
"We were being friendly." She giggled then fell on the ground. She tugged on my pant leg, wanting me to sit next to her.
"You're drunk."
"I'm having fun unlike you."
Oh I have fun in much different ways.
"Mhm sure, I'm sure hangovers are fun also."
She laughed and looked at the sky. "Look! A shooting star."
I looked at her as she pointed then I saw her arms. She used cover up on her scars. They were still there but barely visible. I helped her get up and walked to the car, she handed me the keys and I drove her to Ash's house. Luckily she was awake and she allowed her to stay in the house for the night.
"Thanks Ash, I owe you one."
"You really do." She huffed and walked off to get a bucket just in case Mikayla threw up. I laid her on the couch and got a cold wash cloth, placing it on her forehead.
"Ehh, my does my skull ache."
"Because you're drunk." Ashly hissed.
I shot her a look of disappointment.
I walked to her to the kitchen and leaned against the island.
"What is your problem?"
"You brought a drunk chick into this house. Your lucky my parents went out of town this weekend. I wouldn't doubt it if you slept with her also, she looks like a slut."
"What the hell Ash. It doesn't matter if she's drunk. She's a guest and I didn't know where she lived. Give Mikayla a piece of slack and no I didn't sleep with her."
I noticed her eyes burned with tears, did I say something that made her upset?
"She's only staying until morning then she's gone. That's all."
Ash headed upstairs to go to bed and I stayed in the living room and watched Mikayla sleep. I leaned back in the chair and slowly closed my eyes.