Part Thirty

I saw her come back and chug down the two red solo cups filled with cheap beer. I wrinkled my nose again, the smell was revolting. "Ya sure you don't want some?"
"I'm sure."
"Are you a light weight of something!" She giggled.
Drunk people aren't cute, only annoying.
"Do you know where Tiff is?"
"HA, probably with some football player. And play they do!" She kept laughing. Nothing she said was amusing.
Drunk people are the worst.
I headed upstairs and heard what seemed to be Tiffany's voice.
"GET OFF OF ME YOU DRUNK PIG."
I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing her screaming vocal cords.
I saw her shoving some dude away but he persisted that he'd have his way with her.
I shoved him off and looked at her,"You okay babe, is this guy bothering you?" I winked at her so she'd play along.
"Man you can have her, she's nasty anyway!" He shuffled his way downstairs.
"I guess a thanks is an order. Well thanks. You're probably drunk also." She sneered and looked away.
"I don't drink."
She sized me up with her eyes,"You're annoying cute, vampire boy."
"Yeah, thanks I guess." I started to head down the hallway.
"Wait," I smirked then glanced over my shoulder,"let me repay you for your troubles." Her bit her lip seductively and dragged her finger down her chest.
You don't want to play this game.
I smirked at her,"You sure about that?"
She sized me up with her venomous eyes again. "Yeah, I'm sure."
She grabbed my hand and walked me to her bedroom. I turned her around and slammed her against the wall, pinning her hands above her head. I looked at her lips then her eyes. She pressed herself up against me. She's easy, too easy.
I sized up her body, I could feel her pulse and hot breath. I kissed her roughly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She jumped on me like an animal and wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed her on her back as I laid her down on the bed. She slid off her skirt and only revealed her panties. I tore open her shirt, only exposing her bra.