Part Thirty Eight

During one of the jump scares, she held my hand tightly. What is she doing? I kept my hand there, not wanting to be rude and waited for her to release me. She didn't. She kept her hand on mine until the end of the movie.
As we walked out of the theater, she turned to me,"You didn't seem fazed at all throughout the whole movie."
"It wasn't scary."
"Were you not paying attention to all of the murders?"
Oh I was paying attention.
Close attention.
I felt someone watching me. I turned and saw some dude wearing a baseball cap, glaring at me.
"Hmph."
"What?"
"Nothing. I'll be right back, need to use the restroom."
I walked over to him,"Do you have a problem."
He narrowed his eyes and stood up straight,"No but it seems like you do."
I smirked and walked into the restroom. I could hear him follow me. I waited until he got close and reached around to grab his arm. Placing my hand on the back of his back and smashed his face into the sink.
In case you're wondering, yeah, I provoked the fight.
I kept smashing his head in, leaving a bloody mess. I checked his pulse. Nothing.
I wet a paper towel and cleaned his arm  and neck just in case my fingerprints were on him. I dragged him by his coat and placed him in the stall. I cleaned the blood off my hands and walked out.
I met up with her as her parents arrived. We went home and I sat on my bed.
I laid down and looked up at my ceiling.
Why did she grab my hand?