Part Fourty

I lifted the axe above my head and swung at her. I hit her multiple times. Blood splattered all over my clothes. I kept chopping until her body was into pieces. I wiped the sweat and blood off of my forehead. I exhaled loudly.
"For a tiny thing, you have so much blood." I chuckled. I went inside and got some latex gloves, I picked up her discarded body parts and tossed them into the pool. I peeled off the gloves and stuffed them in my pocket. I grabbed alcohol wipes and cleaned the blade and handle. I looked over at her severed head. I picked her head up by the hair. I grabbed a stick, sticking her head on it.
Just wait until people see this.
I walked away with the axe in hand, I dropped it in a dumpster as I passed it on my way to my house. I entered through the back door and took a shower. As the water hit my body, I tasted her blood as it ran down my face.
She was pretty even in death.
I got some clean clothes and put the stained ones in a bag. I stuffed it under my bed and walked downstairs.
"Hey Ash, what are you watching?"
"The news, same thing. Murders here and there. I'm surprised my dad hasn't caught up with the guy yet."
"You dad?" I sat down on the opposite side of the couch.
"Yeah, he's the chief."
"Huh, I never knew that."
Fuck.
We watched television until her parents came home.
"Hey Dad, hey Mom!"
"Hello sweetie, hello Drew."
I waved and turned back to the TV."
"Can you turn that off, I'm just reminded in my failures of not catching that monster."
Monster?
More like artist.
I turned the television off and a loud sound came from the dining room. It was his Walkie Talkie.
"Sir, there's an emergency. The Saunders' have called about their daughter, she's dead." His eyes widened and grabbed his supplies, bolting out of the house.
A wild goose chase, now isn't this thrilling?