Part Twenty Three

The days repeated the same and every time I had Kellie in class, I just focused all of my attention of her stomach. That baby. That creation. Those pleasure fulled nights that led up to this. One last night. One more night with her in bed, to show her how much I cared. To make her believe that I did.

That child is going to ruin everything. Not only her reputation but my plans for the future. I swear that I could see it grow everyday. It wasn't until she stopped me in the hall, taking me aside.

"Is something wrong, Drew?"

I shook my head,"Just a lot on my mind. No need to worry."

I could feel Mr. Smith's eyes on me.

That fucking prick.

She quietly whispered,"I was afraid that you were upset about the child."

That parasite is my problem.

"Not at all." I went to my locker and glanced at Mr. Smith who went up to talk to her. I stood at my locker and listed to their conversation.

"Hello Ms. Tompkins. I've been wondering because you have been looking a little different lately..."

She chuckles and brushed her hair back behind her  ear,"Tom, if you're thinking that I'm pregnant, it's because I am."

I saw his cheeks turn slightly red. "The father must be very lucky."

She blushed a little,"Yeah, he sure is."

I couldn't take anymore and walked to my last class of the day. What's his problem with me? He's giving off the impression that he likes her. And what was with her brushing her hair back behind the ear?

I'm really overthinking this.