Dreams come true

Y/n pov

After I ate breakfast my mom grabbed me and her keys and we started running to the car. "Mom where are you taking me?" I asked in between breaths. "It's a surprise." She got the AUX cord and started playing ' I write sins not tragedies ' my mom never lets me play panic! in the car. We pulled into a parking lot and saw what looked like and abandoned building. We got out and walked inside. It was pitch black. Then I started to hear laughing, but not my moms someone else's. It was so familiar. Just when my eyes adjusted my mom pulled a lever and bright lights switched on. I couldn't believe what I saw.

I saw Brendon Urie in the flesh right in front of me. I started crying. He ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged back leaving tear marks on his shirt. I was scared it was a dream. "Hey I'm Brendon! Your mom contacted us saying that she couldn't get you the tickets to the concert and that after that you just seemed very sad. So, after getting in touch with us, we worked out a few things." I was starting Brendon in the eyes listening to every word. "Wait? I'm going to a concert with you?!?" I was practically screaming. "Going to a concert? Y/n! You're going on tour with me!" I almost fainted and Brendon could tell so he grabbed me and hugged me again.

Brendon's pov

After telling her that she was going on tour with us it looked like she was about to pass out. I quickly grabbed her and hugged her again. Then her mom handed her a card. Y/n took the card and gave it to me. "This is for me?" I asked opening it. There was a CD and a bracelet that had a B on it. I took the bracelet and put it on. "Thank you so much!" I hugged her again. "Wait... NO! Don't listen to that CD!" She tried to grab the CD but I pulled away. "Why what's on it?" She started to get embarrassed. "Um... Well when I thought that I was going to your concert with backstage passes I was going to give it to you. It's a cd of me covering all of you songs. But it's really embarrassing." I started laughing and ran over to a boom box and put in the cd. She was an amazing singer. "Y/n! This is amazing!"

**time skip brought to you by Gerard ways moans**

Y/n pov

After talking for a while we decided to go get my luggage for the tour. I rode with Brendon giving him directions. After getting my stuff my mom and I said our goodbyes and we left.

Hey guys! Hope you're liking it so far. Love you guys. ••Dallon