Chapter Thirty-Six

Brendons pov

Frank and y/n were bouncing up and down because of the news the had just found out about. MCR was doing a reunion tour. Y/ns phone started ringing and I answered it. "Hello?" I heard laughing. "Hi daddy!" I smiled. "Hey bug whats up?" She talked about cool things she did and then I passed the phone to y/n. I went into the bathroom and sat against the wall. I started to cry. Y/n passing out earlier wasn't just nothing. She had an episode. She had told me about them before when we first started dating. She said that she had them when she was a kid and a teen. I didn't tell her because I didn't want to freak her out. Ryan came into the bathroom and sat down with me. I laid there crying in his arms. I leaned up my head and stared at his eyes. They were so beautiful. I lifted my head up and pressed my lips against his. I knew what it was wrong but I also knew it didn't mean anything. I loved y/n and he loved Frank. He kissed back softly but then pulled away. "Im sorry. Fuck Im so sorry." I stood up and went to leave but Ryan grabbed my arm. "Its ok." He hugged me and we left the bathroom. 

I decided to take y/n on a date. I wore my red suit and she wore a beautiful red dress. We went to a nice restaurant somewhere nearby. About half way into dinner I decided to tell her. "Um remember how you passed out earlier?" She looked up from her food and nodded her head. "Well, you didn't just pass out...You had one of you episodes." She started shaking. "Brendon this is not ok. I haven't had one of these since I was 16." I held her hand and rubbed my thumb across it. "I know y/n. Im sorry and Im here for you." We didn't talk about it for the rest of dinner.