Chapter Eleven

Brendons pov

I was so excited about being dad. I'm going to surprise y/n by taking her baby shopping. She's only a month and a half pregnant but I just want to be ready. I'm also going to ask her to move in with me because the tour only has one week left.(sorry I don't know how long tours last)

I grabbed y/n and brought her into a random baby store. We started looking at things for a nursery.She picked up a little elephant stuffed animal and held it close to her chest. "Is that for you or the baby?" She looked up me like I was an idiot. "For me right now, for the baby later." she pulled it to her chest again. I pulled her to the clothes isle. We looked at the clothes isle but didn't buy any because we didn't know the gender. We bought the elephant toy, a crib, some paint, and a few more things.

We ran by Starbucks after. She got a water and a donut and I got a sandwich and coffee. We drove back to the bus. Tomorrow was our last concert for the tour. I was going to perform a special song for y/n and Ryan. Ryan and her had become really good friends. I'm really glad that he came back. I still talk to Dallon. His daughter is doing a lot better but he's not coming back. I decided to go live. I grabbed my phone and went live. Thousands of people joined instantly.

After that I decided to ask y/n if she wanted to move in with me. I had been in touch with her mom the whole time we were on tour and I assume so was y/n. She had already said that it was ok if she moved in with me. I don't know if y/n had told her if she was pregnant yet though.

"Hey y/n can I talk to you for a minute?" We sat down on the couch. She had a worried look on her face. "Is everything ok?" She looked scared. I hugged her calming her. Her emotions were all over the place. "Everything's fine. I wanted to ask you something really important though. Y/n would you like to move in with me?"

Hey guys I'm sorry that I haven't been writing as much but I've just been busy and stressed. If you guys want go check out my other story I'm working on. It's a Ryden fic sooo.ily••Dallon