Chapter Fourteen

Brendon's pov

I had just asked y/n to marry me. "Yes I will most definitely marry you!" I kissed her and everyone clapped. We finished dinner and Ryan crashed on the couch and
y/ns Mom slept in the guest room. Y/n was so beautiful when she slept. She laid across my chest. I fell asleep to her steady breathing.

We woke up the next morning and Ryan was already cooking pancakes. Y/n woke up her mom and took a quick shower. After her shower she joined us for breakfast. We talked about our new album "Dreaming through the Day". It had been selling quickly and in huge amounts. It's ranked number one on the charts for best selling. I was so proud of y/n.

"Honey, do you want to go visit Dallon?" Dallon had just texted me asking if we wanted to hang out. "Omg yes yes! I can't wait to meet his kids. Maybe our kids and his kids can be friends!" Seeing her happy made me happy. "Ok then let's drive over" he lived about an hour and a half away from us.

We pulled up the driveway and I helped y/n out. We walked up and rang the doorbell. Dallon answered and I hugged him. I hadn't seen him in months. He then hugged y/n. We went inside and saw that his wife and kids weren't home. "Wife and kids are at their grandparents for the weekend." I giggled and hugged him again.

We told him about how the tour went and about y/n being pregnant. He told us the story of what happened with his daughter and why he had to leave. I was just thankful that she was ok and that we still got to be friends. He meant a lot to me.

"Thank you for coming over! We'll have to do this again when the rest of the fam is in town." He hugged me and y/n and said goodbye. We drove away. "What do you want to do today?" I asked her as she stared out the window. "Umm, do you wanna see what Patrick and Pete are up to?" We hadn't seen them in a while. "Yeah sure Ill call them." I tapped my thumbs against the steering wheel to the beat of the song. It ended and the next song that played only happened to be on of our songs. "Oh my god, Brendon, is this one of our songs?" She looked so excited. I kissed her. It was our song called "Mourning Moons". We sang along till it ended. Y/ns voice was amazing. I loved her so much.

I called Patrick and he and Pete were free so we hung out and went bowling. Y/n won of course. She was a pro at bowling. "Hey I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a second" I kissed her on her cheek.

It had been at least six minutes since she went to the bathroom. I texted her just to make sure she was ok. About a minute later she came out with a worried look on her face but when I asked she played it off as nothing.

When we got back to the house she ran in saying that she had to go to the bathroom again. I decided to pick out a movie for us to watch. But I was getting a little worried because it had been now ten minutes since she went to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and didn't get an answer. "Y/n are you ok?!?" I couldn't open the door because she had locked it. I reached on top of the door frame and grabbed the key. I unlocked it and rushed over to her. She was laying against the shower in a small pile of blood coming from her area. I pulled her into my arms and called an ambulance.

They arrived quickly and we rode to the hospital. They rushed her to a room. I called Ryan and her mom. They were on their way. They ran a few test before they arrived. Frank was with them. He had come back home. I loved y/n so much I can't lose her or our daughter. I'm scared.