Chapter Thirty-Nine

Ryan's pov

I felt instant regret after kissing y/n. This time it wasn't a game, it was her hurting and both of us insanely drunk. She went in with Brendon so I did the same with frank. I woke up to y/n screaming. Pete had dumped water on her. Pete came over to me and I jumped out of bed. "I'm up! I'm up." I walked towards the bathroom and got cleaned up. Y/n and I talked and cleared the situation and we're best friends still. She told Brendon and he understood and all of us are still friends. 

We went out to eat and then headed back. We had to get ready for the concert. We all wore a white button up and black jeans. We also wore suspenders but y/n wore a black tie with her outfit.

During the performance y/n said she wanted to say a few word. "Hey guys! I hope you are all having a wonderful time. I just wanted to say never give up on your dreams and it all get better. A few years ago I was depressed and just having a hard time with life. Then I came across these little fuckers over here. Their music helped me with so many things. If you told me that I would become apart of this band, marry Brendon Urie, have a beautiful daughter, and be best friends with Ryan Ross I would tell you that you were crazy. I never thought that I would be where I am today. I thank these bitches and you guys. Thank you! Now lets get singing!" Brendon grabbed her by the tie and kissed her. I hugged her and we started singing.