Chapter Twenty-One

Brendon's pov

Ryan and frank were out for the day so we hung out with Eva and played with Maddie. Y/n and I worked on a new song while Eva played with Maddie. We loved having friends living with us because we always had someone to hang out with and to help with Maddie. Y/n named the song 'Dancing on Stars'. I worked on the sound while she worked on the lyrics. She was just like me with writing songs, she stole lyrics and repurposed them. I loved her so much. "Shit. We have a wedding to plan. I had totally forgotten about it until now. I mean we're already like a married couple." she came over and kissed me. "I can't wait until the day I can be Mrs. y/n Urie." I pulled her into my lap and kissed her neck. She moaned my name under her breath and it was so fucking hot. I put my hands on her hips and rubbed on them. She loved when I did this. I picked her up and moved us into the bedroom. I  threw her on the bed and started kissing her again. She licked my collar bone and I moaned. She flipped me over to where she was now on top. She took off my shirt and kissed down my torso. She kissed my v-line and rubbed on my thighs. She pulled down my jeans and palmed me through my boxers. "You're such a fucking tease." I moaned. 

***SMUT WARNING***

She finally pulled down my boxers. She took all of me in her mouth. It was amazing having partner with no gag reflex. She licked my tip and teased me some more. "Where you going?" she got off the bed and opened the drawer and got out the bottle of lube and a condom. She waved them in front of me. "Now we're talking." I ripped off her clothes and put on the condom. She rubbed the lube on me and hovered herself over me. As I entered her her fingernails dug into my shoulders.  I thrusted until I heard her say that she was close. I thrusted slower and kissed her neck. I left a hickey on her neck marking my 'territory'. We reached our climax at the same time and she laid down next to me.

***SMUT END***

 "Will you still love me in the morning?" she looked up to me with her beautiful y/e/c eyes. We had been saying this for a while now. "Always and forever." I kissed her before dragging her into the shower with me.