Chapter Twenty-nine

Ryans pov

Y/n and I were practicing our makeup on each other. "How's Frank?" y/n was currently doing my eyeliner. "Good, I'm trying to teach him how to play the guitar." I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her doing my makeup. I then put the photo on instagram and twitter. I could here Frank laughing his head off in the backround so I assumed he was doing a video. "Do you wanna prank him by running in there blasting the g note?" y/n nodded her head and we jumped off the floor. I grabbed my phone and put iit on full volume. I ran into the rom where he was recording and started the song. "bitch! Did you just fucking g note me?" He looked at the camera and then the video played a g note. We all died laughing. 

I went and sat down with Pete and Patrick. They were on their phones. "Oh my god! C'mon lets be normal human beings. Lets do something." They looked up from their phones and then looked at each other. "Truth or Dare!"they yelled out. I went and grabbed y/n, Frank, and Brendon. I sat down in between Brendons legs and played with his sleeve. "Ok...Brendon! Truth or dare?" Patrick asked. "Truth." Patrick rolled his eyes. "Ok...Did you and Ryan actually date?" Brendons face went a million shades of red. "Yes we did." He looked down at me and winked. "My turn!" he yelled. "Ok um y/n. Truth or dare?" she looked up from her phone. "Dare." She gave him a daring face. "Ok miss priss. I dare you to  text a random person in your texts that you ate to many cheeseburgers and turned into Tyler Joseph." She pulled back out her phone and texted her mom. 

We played a few more rounds and then went to sleep.