Chapter 6

Yes I know that's a pic of Ryan

Brendon's pov

"Y/n! That was an amazing concert!" Y/n has performed 3 times now. She's amazing. I'm taking her out to dinner on a date tonight.

Once we got back on the bus we both got ready. I guess josh and Tyler are going on a date also.(yes joshler) I wore a black t-shirt and a gold blazer. I walked out of the bathroom and saw y/n. She was beautiful. She wore a spaghetti strap crop top, checkered skirt, and heels.

Y/n pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n pov

Brendon and I went to Bouley for our date. A few fans stopped and asked for pictures. Once we got inside I felt a little under dressed. "Do you have a reservation?" The woman asked. "Yes, a reservation for 'Urie'." I loved Brendon's voice and smile and just how nice he was to people in general. "Right this way mr and mrs Urie." Brendon and I laughed at her saying "mr. and Mrs. Urie". I ordered a New England clam chowder soup and Brendon ordered a filet mignon(its a type of steak). About halfway through dinner we saw Tyler and Josh get the booth behind us. We ended up talking with each other.

Tyler's pov

I decided that I was gonna text Brendon if he was still going to ask if y/n would be his girlfriend.

Texts between Brendon and Tyler

Tyler: dude are you still gonna ask her to be ur gf?

Brendon: yeah I want to but I'm scared that she won't want to.☹️

Tyler: dude she's all over you just do it.

Brendon's pov

Y/n was playing with her soup so I assumed she was done. I got up and got down on one knee next to her. Tyler and josh stood up and watched. " y/f/n would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I watched her beautiful smile and y/e/c eyes gaze upon me. "Brendon" "Hold on I'm not done I was also wondering if and Me and the boys have thought about this for a while now if you would like to join the band?" She picked me up by my chin and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. "Yes of course Brendon. For both things." I kissed her again. I really love this girl.

Heyo! Wassup. Hope you guys liked it. I'll be adding smut in soon. And if you don't like to read that type of stuff I'll put a warning before and After it. ••Dallon

Brendon x reader • Stolen •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें