Chapter Twenty-three

Y/ns pov

I got a face time call from Ryan and quickly answered. I saw that he was crying and I was about to ask him what happened when he showed me his hand with an engagement ring on it. "Oh my god Ry, Im so happy for you!" I knew that Frank was going to propose but I just didn't know when. We talked for a little while longer he showed me their new tattoos. He said that he had to go so we said goodbye and I went and told Brendon the news.

####TIME SKIP TO THE WEDDING####

Today was the day I was becoming Ms. Urie. Since my father died when I was younger Ryan was going to walk me down the isle. Brendons parents were going to be there and so was my mom. Brendon told his parents about me and Maddie and they took it better than we thought they would. They were very happy. I was going to be their first time meeting me and Maddie. I was excited to meet them. I was currently getting my hair and makeup done by Ryan. We didn't need to hire a professional when Ryan basically was one. "Are you nervous?" He asked while doing my eyeliner. "If feeling like my heart is about to fall out of my ass then yes." he laughed and turned me around so I could see the finished product. I looked amazing. I hugged Ryan and the was called out by Eva. We didn't want a traditional wedding so instead of playing here comes the bride we played 'Mourning Moons' from our latest album. I stood at the end of the church about to walk down with Ryan. I heard the music start so we started walking. I held his hand tightly and smiled my whole way down. I then saw Brendon looking handsome in his suit at the alter. Ryan walked to Brendons side and I stood in front of Brendon. We looked at each other like we were the only two people in the world. 

Once we got to the I do's instead of saying I do we said 'Always and Forever'. We were both crying as we shared our first kiss as a married couple.