Forty-One

Brendons pov

I surprised y/n with Maddie visiting us. Maddie had been really missing us and we missed her so, one thing led to another. We went out to get lunch. I introduce y/ns mom to Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe. The rest of the gang went somewhere else while y/n, Ryan, Frank, mom, and I headed to the bus and gave her some merch. She wore a panic! shirt and fob socks. She looked so cute.

After hanging out for the day we said our goodbyes and they headed home. We had an interview the next day so went to bed earlier than usual. 

We woke up got ready and we headed to the interview. We were greeted and began the interview. "So, y/n, if you had to choose for dallon to come back or Ryan to stay which one would you choose?" She stared at Ryan and grabbed his hand. "Im sorry Dallon, Ryan's my best friend and I could never imagine him leaving." The woman looked over at me. "Brendon, what made you fall in love with y/n." I looked over at her and spoke from the heart. "Her beautiful smile, amazing y/e/c eyes, her voice, how every time I'm around her I still get butterflies, and especially her personality." A tear dropped from y/ns eye and I wiped it away.

After the interview we got coffee. We were sitting peacefully until y/n's being yanked back by her hair. I look up and see Sarah. Sarah starts kicking her and I step in and stop her. "Sarah! You need to stop! I don't love you anymore. You were awful. You are awful. You don't get to just take your anger out on y/n. It's been almost four years since we broke up, get over it." Sarah had a look of disbelief on her face. I had never really stood up to her like that. Ryan helped y/n up and I went inside and asked for a bag of ice. I heard Ryan screaming my name and I ran outside. She was having one of her episodes again. I held her still and kissed her until it stopped. It killed me to see her like this.