Chapter Fifteen

Y/ns pov

I woke up to a doctor saying my name. I tried to sit up but failed. "Brendon?" I could feel that I was getting a panic! attack. He rushed over and kissed my forehead. "Hey honey, you're in the hospital. I found you in the bathroom. You were bleeding a lot." I felt like I could barely breathe. "Is she ok? Our daughter, is she ok?" I grabbed Brendon's hand. "Yes she's ok, she just has to be born in October instead of November." I felt a weight lift from my chest. "Can I have my phone?" He handed my phone and I opened it. I called Eva. We still hung out and her and frank were still friends. She said that she would be here in ten minutes. I told Brendon that Eva was coming. Ryan and frank were at the cafe getting food for all of us. Brendon had now laid down with me in the bed. I saw my mom walk in and I gave her a hug. Then Eva walked in. She rushed over to me. I gave her a hug and tried to calm her down. I told her what happened and that only seemed to make her more upset. "Y/n! You expect me to be calm right now?!? My best friend is in the hospital! And is having pregnancy problems!" She started to cry. I nudged for Brendon to get up so that Eva could lay with me. She laid down and played with my hair. "Y/n.." she had her hand on my waist but removed it. It had blood on it. She got up and Brendon yelled for a doctor. A doctor rushed in and I just laid there. Emotionless. Ryan and frank ran into the room. Ryan ran to my side and rubbed my head. Frank and Eva hugged but diverted their attention to me. I felt a single tear run down my face.

Time skip to when y/n is out of the hospital.

We were driving home from the hospital and Brendon was on the phone with Ryan. Ryan was still freaking out. Brendon was failing at calming him down so I took the phone. "Hey, it's ok. I'm ok. You don't need to worry. If you're that worried I'm sure Brendon wouldn't mind if you and frank stayed in the guest room." I looked over to confirm with Brendon. "Just no sex anywhere in the house except the bedroom." He yelled. Ryan laughed. "Anyway, we could use some help putting together the nursery." I was feeling a lot better. I hung up and we went home.

When we got inside I was greeted by Dallon holding a box. He handed it to me and said to open it carefully. I opened it and was so happy. It was a little puppy. I picked it up and held it. "What are you going to name him?" I looked up at Dallon. "I'm gonna name him...ziggy!" The puppy licked my face. I brought him over to the couch. He laid with me till he fell asleep in my lap. I yawned. I was extremely tired because I barely slept the whole time we were at the hospital. I was just to nervous. Brendon sat next to me and I rested my body against his. He put on a random tv show and Dallon sat on the sofa. I guess we all ended up falling asleep because when I woke up it was 1 am and Dallon was still here. I laid back against Brendon and went back to sleep.

I woke up and was still on Brendon but Dallon was gone. I got up a quietly as I could and went to the kitchen. I was met with Ryan and frank making-out on my counter top. I guess they had come over when we were asleep. I guess they saw me because the quickly broke apart. "Morning ladies" I chuckled. "Just be quiet because Brendon's still asleep." I felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Not anymore" he breathed in my ear.