Chapter Twenty-seven

Y/ns pov

We headed back to the bus after the meet and greet. I was holding a guitar that Brendon had just bought me. When we got back to the bus I Face timed my mom and talked with Maddie. She said that she was having a really fun time with grammy and Auntie Eva. I talked with Eva for a bit and then hung up. I went and sat down with Ryan and snuggled into him. I guess I had fallen asleep because I was being woken up by Pete. "Yo, y/n get up and go get in your bunk." I rolled my eyes. "Carry me?" I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and was quickly picked up. As soon as I hit my pillow I fell asleep. I woke up to Brendon petting my hair. "Dude I'm not a dog." I said and Brendon just kept petting me.  He picked me up and told me to get ready. i asked if I could wear his clothes. He said yes and I grabbed the extra pair of black jeans, black suspenders, and white button up. I told him to wear the same thing so that we could be matching. I went in and Ryan and I did each others make up. This time I did Brendons makeup just like mine. We drove to the venue and rushed out of the bus. We ran onstage and I started off by saying a few things. "Hello guys \I'm y/n and i would not be here without this beautiful mother fucker right here Mr. Brendon Urie. I am proud to call this man my husband." I walked over and kissed him. "And don't even get me started on this little fucker over here. Mr. Ryan Ross is my best friend and savior. I love you Ry-Ro. Get the fuck over here." I hugged him and slid my hand down his back and grabbed his ass. Then we started to perform.