Chapter Thirty-Eight

Brendons pov

I was staring at y/ns phone. She was texting someone. I could tell that she was getting upset. Her heartbeat and breathing quickened. "Who is that?" y/n sighed. "My ex." I got up and started getting mad. Y/n had told me stories about what an abusive boyfriend he was. She told me that most of her body would have bruises. "Brendon it's ok. I'll block him." She got up and hugged me. She kissed my neck and moved up to my lips. One thing led to another and we were in the bathroom once again. She removed my shirt and kissed my collar bone. I took off her shirt and kissed her neck. I intentionally left a hickey. We heard a series of knocks. "Brendon Y/n help!" Andy was choking. I knew what to do and sprung into action. I ended up saving him and thanked me many times. In return he offered to buy us all a round of drinks. 

Y/ns pov

We went to a random bar. Andy got a few rounds of shots. I knew that I was drunk on my eighth shot. I stumbled around and fell onto Brendons lap. He wasn't drunk, he had only had a beer. "Y/n sweetie, you're really drunk." I laid down on his lap. "Brendon? Is that you?" I heard him mutter curse words under his breath. I sat up and started getting insanely mad. It was Sarah. "What are you doing here Sarah?" He spat. Sarah and him weren't on good terms after the break-up. She was a bitch to him and made him feel worthless. She told him that he was an awful person, singer, son. "Walk away now bitch." I stood up. I could tell that she was intimidated by me because I was much taller than her. We found out that I was now the same hight as Brendon. "I assume you the new wife." she hissed. I walked closer. "The one and only, bitch."  She stepped closer as well. "I'd take a step back if I were you." I warned, she only got closer. I grabbed Brendon and went outside. I knew that she would follow. "Gonna walk away scaredy cat?" she said mockingly. "No I just didn't want to do this in a bar." I looked at my fist and then smashed it into her face. She fell to the floor. I'm really strong, especially when I'm drunk.  Brendon said a few curse words at her and we went back inside. 

Ryan and I were the drunkest ones. I had had three beers, ten shots, and to gin and tonics. I couldn't even count how much he had. We crashed on the couch as soon as we walked in. He was sprawled over my stomach but it didn't bother me because he weighed as much as me. 

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt Ryan playing with my hair. I looked up and now saw that I was laying across him. I sat up on his lap. I was still heavily drunk and so was he. He put his hand on my neck and closed the gap between us. It intensified with every passing second. I was now hovering over him kissing his neck. I was still hurt seeing Sarah and how she brought out the worst feeling in Brendon. Then I really realized what was happening, more what we were doing. I pressed his chest down. "Whats wrong?" I sat on his lap. "We're both married and were insanely drunk." He nodded his head and hugged me. I snuggly crawled in bed with Brendon.