Chapter Thirty-Two

Brendons pov

 I had gotten a call from my father saying that my mother had just died. I curled up against the wall and began to cry. My whole body was shaking. I heard y/ns voice and less than a few seconds later she was next to me asking what happened. "My mom just died." She put her arms around me and kissed my cheek. She told me to lay down on my side and I did. She then layed on me to where we were spooning. Ryan then came in and laid down to where he was spooning me. We stayed like that until we heard Andy calling us.

We all went out to dinner at a pub. Ryan and I had way to many drinks. Y/n only had two beers and was slightly drunk. Ryan and I slurred while we were talking and walking to the bus. Once we got inside I crashed onto the couch and Ryan crashed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his wait. He held my hand and Turned to where his head was in the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breath against my neck. I fell asleep quickly and had a weird dream. It was just memories of when Ryan and I were together.

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I puked until there was no more food in my stomach. Ryan came in and gave me an advil. He took one also. Y/n was still asleep and I remembered we had a concert tonight. At least it was tonight because if it was now or something Ryan and I would die. I woke up y/n and took a shower. Once I got out I was handed a cup of coffee and drank the whole thing. It helped a lot and I got dressed. I walked past the bathroom and Ryan and y/n were doing each others makeup. I went and got another coffee.