Chapter Thirty-Three

Y/ns pov

I ran into Brendon as I was chasing Frank. "Hey, sorry babe." I pecked his cheek and continued to chase Frank. "Bitch! You can't just drink all of the red bull and then put back the empty cans!" I finally caught him and ruffled with his hair until he looked  emo. "You're lucky that Tylers not here or else you would be dead." He said that the next time we went out he would buy me some. I then ran and jumped onto Ryans back. "What's up pup?" He wrapped his arms around my legs. "Me." He laughed at my 'terrible' joke. "I love you Ryan." I kissed his head. "I love you too y/n." He turned me around to wear it was like a reverse piggy back. I kissed his forehead and he kissed mine. I wrapped my arms all the way around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. 

Ryan and I got together the whole group and decided to play 7 minutes in heaven. I sat in between Brendons legs and he wrapped his arms around me. I spun first and it landed on Pete. We went into the bathroom and he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me. He was an amazing kisser. We walked out the bathroom and sat down. Brendon spun and it landed on Frank. Frank was visibly freaking out. They went into the bathroom and stayed till the time was up. Frank sat down and I grabbed his hand and gave him an excited look. Ryan spun and it landed on me. We walked into the bathroom. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back lightly but then with more lust. It progressed quickly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth. About thirty seconds later we were walking out. Frank span and it landed on Patrick. He began to freak out again. We let them stay in there for an extra minute. Frank came out with messed up hair. Ryan gave him a 'congrats'. We did that for another thirty minutes or so and then some of us took a nap to be rested for tonights concert. I laid across Ryans stomach and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.