Chapter 5

I've given up FOR NOW with coming up with chapter names.

Y/n pov

I walked out wearing a crop top and a short black skirt. I saw Brendon walk out of the bathroom. He was so handsome. He stared at me. I started to blush. Then I looked down and saw that he had a boner.  My face was now a million shades of red. His face was too. I grabbed his hand and brought him into the bathroom. I kissed him.

Brendon's pov

Y/n pulled me into the bathroom. I was about to ask her what was happening when she kissed me. I grabbed her neck. She grabbed my hips bringing us closer. I pushed her against the wall. The small kiss turned into make-out session. Then we heard a knock on the door. But we didn't stop. Then josh opened the door. "DUDE! Can you guys not do that in our bathroom." Dallon and Tyler then came running. We ran out of the bathroom and continued getting ready.

Tonight was our first night performing. Little did y/n know what was in store for her.

**time skip to the concert**

Y/n pov

The night of the concert I got to stay backstage and watch. After songs they would come back and take a little breather. But then I felt Josh pulling me on stage. Then Brendon grabbed me. "This ladies and gentlemen is my dear friend y/n. She is currently touring with us. And she is an amazing singer. Give it up for y/n. She is going to be performing 'Nine in the afternoon and I write sins not tragedies' with me!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I grabbed a microphone and started to sing.

After the concert we ran backstage. "Oh my god Brendon! That was amazing." "Well you were amazing." Brendon and I shared a sweaty hug. "So, me And the rest of the band were talking.and. Would you like to perform a few more shows?"

Hey guys! Did you think that Brendon was going to ask her to join the band? Illy guys. ••Dallon