Chapter Twenty-five

Ryans pov

We were saying goodbye to Eva and y/ns mom when Maddie ran up to me. I picked her up. "Love you Uncle RyRy and yo too Uncle Frank." She grabbed my forehead and kissed it. I let her down so she could say goodbye to y/n and Brendon. We had decided last minute for Fran to come with us. Fall out boy was going to be touring with us but i didn't tell him that.

After saying goodbye we headed off. We drove to the bus and got out our luggage. I made sure that we arrived before fob. As we were putting our stuff away I heard Patrick say hello. Frank looked at me with a weird look. We walked out and he fell back into my arms. "Hey i'm Patrick! Are you the Frank that Ryan never shuts up about?" Frank blushed and I kissed him on the cheek.  "Yes, I am frank. It's nice to meet you patrick." I decided to ruin his non Fangirling moment. "Frank absolutely loves you guys. He never stops listening to your music." I then felt Frank elbow me in my stomach. Pete and Patrick laughed. This was going to be fun.

Later that night we were all bored playing on our phones. " I'm bored!" y/n yelled as she stretched. "Me too!" Frank yelled looking up from his phone. "You guys wanna read fanfics?" Brendon suggested. "Sure which one should we read first?" Pete asked. Frank and y/n instantly looked at each other. I already knew what they were thinking yelled it out with them. "THE MILK FIC!!!!" Brendon got a scared look on his face. "No, nononnonono. We are not reading that." Brendon protested. "Oh come on B!" Patrick yelled. "Fine, then we have to read the fedora fic." Now Frank and Patrick had a scared look.

After reading fanfics about ourselves we decided to go to sleep. I went over and kissed Brendon and y/n on their cheeks. Then I went and kissed frank and said goodnight. I'm so excited for this tour.