Chapter Thirty-Five

Y/ns pov

I loved how I looked. I looked exactly like Ryan. We just finished pranking everyone and headed to the concert. We decided to have a little fun with it. Ryan and I went onstage. "Hello everybody! I'm Ryan!" Ryan then grabbed the mic from me. "Um, actually Im Ryan." We went back and forth for a while and then I 'revealed' the secret. We began to perform and I got really dizzy and collapsed.

I woke up backstage in Brendons arms. "What happened?" He looked at Ryan and then back at me. "Babe, you're fine you just passed out." I sat up and snuggled into his arms. I started to cry. He picked me up and carried me back to the bus. I felt really sick. I had an awful headache. Brendon sat down with me on the couch. Frank, Ryan, Brendon, and I were the only ones on the bus. Fall out boy was still performing. Ryan came back from the back room and handed me my elephant stuffed animal. I held it to my chest. Frank brought me my computer and showed me his latest emo bands on crack. I was being included in all of them. I was so happy. Frank paused the video as he checked his phone. He just stared at the screen. Then I saw a single tear fall from his eye. I grabbed his phone. It was a tweet saying that MCR was doing a reunion tour. I no longer could feel my headache from all of the adrenaline. Frank and I jumped up and down together. We were both crying now and started singing 'Im not okay'. I was so happy.

Hey guys! its Dallon, thank you guys so much for 700 reads!! im so happy. I never thought that a story that i had written would get so much attention.~~Dallon