Chapter Twelve

Y/ns pov

Was I hearing this correctly? Did Brendon just ask me to move in with him? I was so excited. I couldn't even make out words so I just nodded and kissed him. "I'll take that as a yes." I kissed him again. We laid with each other for a while and ended up watching crankthatfrank. "This guy really wants to fuck me." We were dying laughing but trying not to make to much noise because everyone else was getting an early nights sleep. "You should go on Instagram and dm him." I suggested. Brendon got out his phone and dmed him. He replied instantly.

Texts between frank and Brendon

B: hey this is Brendon is this frank?
F: omg am I dreaming?!?
B: no this is actually Brendon Urie.
F: oh god please tell me you've never seen any of my videos
B: I actually have and my girlfriend suggested that I dm you.
F: well tell her thank you for giving me a heart attack😂😂
B: actually I was wondering if you would like 2 free VIP tickets and backstage passes for tomorrow's concert?
F: oh my god yes thank you so much!!
B: oh and by the way, you have a nice forehead.
F: you too thank you!
B: see you tomorrow! Just come by the bus and show them your pass and you can come meet me!
F: ok thank you!! See you tomorrow!

Brendon is so nice he just offered free tickets to frank. "That was insanely nice of you." I smiled and he smiled back. He picked me up and started kissing me all over.

We decided to go to sleep to be ready for tomorrow. We said our goodnights and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and went to grab something to eat. I saw that Ryan and I were the only ones awake. We are breakfast together and talked. "Just letting you know frank is probably going to cry as soon as he sees you. He loves you so much." I had already told him about what Brendon did last night.

After breakfast we started to get ready. Brendon and josh had finally woken up but Tyler was still asleep. Josh kissed him to wake him up. They were so cute. I wore this.

Ryan did my make up and I did his

Ryan did my make up and I did his. Ryan also did Brendon's. Ryan was my best friend and I loved him so much. But like a brother.

About and hour later we heard a series of knocks at the door. It was frank. I let him in and he hugged me. I met his girlfriend Eva and we exchanged numbers because she seemed really cool. I told the boys and they came out but I told Ryan to wait until I called him. Frank started to fan girl when he saw Brendon. He hugged him and said hello. "Would you guys mind is I recorded a video?" We all nodded and he started to record.

Franks pov

"Hey guys it's frank and I have some pretty big news. I'm here with panic! At the disco and twenty one pilots!" Brendon, Tyler, josh and Y/n stepped into view. I saw y/n run to the bathroom and heard her talking to someone. Brendon grabbed my camera and y/n brought out someone I thought I would never meet. It was Ryan Ross. I started crying and didn't hide it. I ran and hugged him. He hugged back and I got butterflies in my stomach.

We actually all ended up exchanging numbers so that we could hang out some time. We all walked together to the concert venue. We went backstage and they went to perform.

Brendon's pov

We had performed a few songs and the finale was next. I had chosen to sing northern downpour. "Hello everyone! So I have decided that for our finale we would sing something very special. We are going to sing Northern Downpour!" Everyone cheered and screamed.

After the concert we all headed back to the bus. Frank and Eva hung out for a while but then left. We had one last night on the bus so we decided to make it count. We went to the nearest store and tweeted that we would be doing a surprise meet and greet. People started showing up instantly. We were signing cds and shirts and posters. And taking pics with people.

The next morning all of us slept in and then said our good byes. Ryan actually ended up coming over to help set up baby stuff. He was amazing.