Chapter twenty-four

This is two years after they got married and Frank and Ryan are married. Eva is dating a guy named Pheonix. Maddie is now 3. Ziggy is also 3 now. Brendon and Y/n and Ryan are about to go on tour. Now lets jump into the story.

Brendons pov

We were all packing to go on tour and Maddie came in and grabbed onto my leg. "Whats up little bug?" I picked her up off my leg and put her on the bed. "Wheres momma?" I played with her hair. "She's with uncle Ryan helping him pack" at that moment y/n came into the room and Maddie got up and jumped into her arms. Maddie grabbed her face and kissed her on the forehead. "She's seen me do that with you before." y/n repeated the action on Maddie. "Bug, me and daddy are going away with uncle Ryan and Frank for a little while again. You're going to stay with grammy ok? And grammy said that you could have Auntie Eva come over and visit you." She nodded her head and held her hand playing with her wedding ring. She grew up with us going on tour and staying with my mom and Eva so she was used to it. Y/n put her on the bed and put on the tv so we could continue packing. 

After we finished packing we took a nap. Maddie laid in between us and fell asleep first. We woke up to Maddie crying. She had had a nightmare. Ziggy came and jumped up on the bed and snuggled into her. Y/n got up to start on dinner. We ended up having dinosaur chicken nuggets because we were to tired. We both got up to put Maddie to bed. I read her a book while y/n petted her hair. She fell asleep quickly. "Night night bug." we kissed her on her head and went to bed.