Meeting the group

Y/n pov

We drove Brendon's car to the bus. While driving we listened to fob. When we got to the bus Brendon helped me with my stuff. I then saw Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. I tried not to seem to much like a fangirl but still ran and hugged them.

Brendon's pov

Y/n ran and hugged Tyler and Josh. "I see you've met the crew." She look confused. "Tyler and Josh are joining us also on tour." Then she jumped up and down and hugged them again. I grabbed a water from the cooler and sat on the couch. Y/n sat next to me. I started to feel..butterflies? Why am I feeling 'butterflies' in my stomach for y/n. Josh put his arm around Tyler so I did the same with y/n. I felt her shudder at my touch but melt into me.

Y/n pov

Brendon put his arm around me. I flinched at his touch but relaxed in to his arms. I think I might like Brendon.

**time skip**

We went out to dinner at a cafe. Brendon and I sat together and Tyler and josh sat together. Once we got back in the bus Brendon started a live stream. Within seconds thousands of people were joining. I sat down next to him. A few people were saying that we were cute together but then one struck Brendon's eyes. The question was "is she your new milk buddy?" "No she is y/n and-" I cut him off. "We prefer milk-less cereal." Brendon started laughing. I did aswell.

That night I had a hard time sleeping. I decided to go sit on the couch and watch crankthatfrank. Brendon came out and saw me on the couch.

Brendon's pov

I was having a hard time sleeping. I decided to go and sit on the couch and play with my phone. I saw y/n sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat with her. She was watching a YouTube video. She laid back with her head on my chest. We fell asleep not to long after that. When we woke up Dallon, Tyler, and Josh were crowding around us making hearts with their hands. I gently picked y/n up off me and ran after Dallon. I grabbed him and messed up his hair. Y/n started laughing. I picked up y/n bridal style and put her back down. Then I started tickling her. "Bre-ndon sto-p I'm gonna pee my pants!" I stopped tickling her went to the bathroom. And I'm glad I did because I had a boner. I got ready and then I saw her. She look beautiful.

Heyo! Hope u guys like. Woah 460 words. ••Dallon