Chapter Twenty

Ryan's pov

Frank and I were basically living at Brendon's so we went and picked up our stuff and brought it back to their house. When we got back to the house I took Ziggy on a walk and took care of Maddie while Brendon and y/n were buying groceries. Frank was making a new video of emo bands on crack and he asked me to join him.

"Hey guys it's crack daddy frank...have you cringed yet? Well today I'm joined by my wonderful boyfriend Mr. Ryan Ross." I jumped into view. "Hello my little emo children." Frank started the video and the first meme was 'Cheese Whiz'. I laughed the entire time and so did frank.

Once Brendon and y/n came back home we cooked dinner, ate, and then watched a movie. Frank had fallen asleep and I changed all of his alarm sounds and ringtones to the g note.

I was awoken by a 'reeing' frank. I assume his alarm played. "How dare you you little emo bitch!" He slapped my arm. "I'm sorry babe. You're just so pretty when you cry." I kissed him and got up to take a shower. Frank hopped in with me. We're conserving water soooo.

After we ate breakfast I grabbed frank and carried him to the car. "What he fuck are you doing?" I put him in the passenger seat and got in. "I have a surprise for you!" He begged for me to tell him but I wouldn't. We pulled into a driveway and frank gave me a confused look. I got out and opened his door for him. I pulled his shirt over his head to where he couldn't see. I brought him inside and pulled down his shirt. I had brought him to frank ieros house. Frank started to cry. He ran and hugged frank. "Frank this is Frank. Woah that sounds weird" frank and frank talked for a while and while they were talking I called frank and the g note played. Both of them gave me the death stare. "Ryan, you don't g note someone without a warning." My frank said. Frank iero laughed and we said our goodbyes. I love making frank happy.