Chapter Twenty-six

Brendons pov

I woke up to y/n screaming. I jumped out of bed and ran to her. "Babe are you ok!?!" she was just staring at her phone. "Yeah Eva just told me that she's pregnant." She was smiling from ear to ear. She jumped up and hugged me. I was still kind of out of it because I just woke up so the words didn't really process through my mind yet. We broke apart and went to get ready. Ryan and frank were wearing matching outfits. y/n walked out wearing my black t-shirt, gold blazer, and knee ripped jeans. She fit in most of my clothes because she was only an inch shorter than me. "You look better than I do in that." she walked over and gave me a kiss. "I know." her hot breath whispered into my neck. She backed away and went to go do her makeup.

We went out and got lunch and then went to a thrift store just for fun. Y/n was trying on a crop top and a pair of ripped jeans. Ryan tried on a ton of clothes and so did Frank. I tried on a few pairs of clothes. Y/n ended up buying two pairs of jeans, three shirts and a pair of converse. Ryan and Frank bought so many clothes I couldn't even count how many. I bought two new shirts and jeans and bought the same converse as y/n. 

We went to a few more random stores and we were getting bored. We went to an instrument shop and tweeted out the address and said that we were doing a meet and greet. In less than five minutes 10 people had shown up. As the time went on tons of more people came.  I went over and secretly bought y//n a guitar. Ryan had told me that she could play the guitar really well. I went over and gave her the guitar. She gave me a confused look. "Ryan said that you're a really good guitar player so..." she reached up and grabbed my chin and kissed me. Everybody screamed. Then I went over to Ryan and grabbed his face and kissed him. Everybody screamed louder including y/n and Frank. We continued the meet and greet for about ten more minutes then headed back to the bus.