Chapter Sixteen

Brendons pov

I woke up alone on the couch. I got up and heard y/n, Ryan, and Frank talk. "be quiet Brendons still asleep. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Not anymore." I moved my hands to her stomach. Only 2 more months and the we will have a beautiful baby girl. "Have you guys thought of any names?" Ryan was getting coffee. "I have. I was thinking Madeline and her nick name would be Maddie." Y/ns face lit up. "I absolutely love that name." Ryan and frank both "Awed" and I went to grab a shower. 

After my shower we decided to go out to eat. Y/n invited Eva and we ate at IHOP. I ordered pancakes and y/n ordered chocolate chip waffles. Everyone else ordered regular waffles. "So, today I was thinking that all of us including you Eva, could set up the nursery." I took another bite of my food. "Yes definitely, I would love that. We're all like a little family." Y/n didn't stop smiling the whole time. She was so beautiful.

"Ok Eva, Y/n, and I are going to start painting, Ryan and Frank are going to setup the crib." I poured out the pearl pink paint and began painting. "So what are you guys gonna do with future tours?" Ryan asked as he read the directions. "We were thinking that Maddie could stay with Dallon or Y/ns mom." I had almost finished with my section. Y/n was sitting down taking a break so I sat down next to her and planted a soft kiss on her belly. "love you." "Love you too." I got up and went back to painting. 

After a few hours of working we were finally finished. We were to lazy to cook dinner so we went out to eat. We went to some random diner and ate. We heard our song on the speakers and started jamming out to it. Then a group of girls approached our table. "Omg, You guys are Panic! At The Disco! And this is your song! Can we have a few pictures?" We got up and took a few pictures with them and then went back to eating. Ryan and frank had a few too many drinks and we had to help them out of the restaurant. I drove us home and once we got inside everybody crashed.

Hey guy!! sorry this such a short chapter. OMG thank you guys so much for 300 reads!!! I could never do this without you guys. love you guys~~Dallon