Chapter 9

Brendon's pov

I was still sad that dallon wouldn't be coming back. But was happy that I had Ryan back. Ryan was my best friend since high school. And kind of my ex, but that doesn't matter. (Ryden exists and the gov nods it) I also have y/n and I love her. I'm currently writing the new album and the song I'm currently working on is called 'mourning moon' dedicated to dallon.  I have some of the lyrics but not all. Y/n and Ryan are working on a song right now. I told them I needed some alone time.

Ryan's pov

"Y/n! That's amazing. I didn't know you could play guitar." She had played I write sins for me. "Well when I was younger seeing you play it I decided to learn it including bass guitar." It made me so happy seeing that I inspired her.
We were working on a song called 'hearts starving'.

After finishing most of the lyrics we were both tired so we took a nap. When I woke up y/n was snuggled into me and still sleeping.  Brendon came into the room and said he had it from there. I slipped out from under her and he slipped in. I've never seen him care about someone so much.

Brendon's pov

I had woken up to y/n handing me a glass of water. I took a sip and kissed her on the cheek. It quickly escalated to us going to the back room. After we had both reached our climax we laid down together. Oh shit we didn't use a condom. "What are you thinking about?" She looked over at me with her beautiful y/e/c eyes. "Um..babe we forgot to use a. A Condom." she got up and started to get dressed. "babe please, dont avoid me." i went to grab her wrist but she ran out of the room. Oh shit what's going to happen now.

Ryan's pov

I was trying to fix my hair when y/n ran into the bathroom and hugged me. She started crying. We fell to the floor against the wall. She told me what happened with Brendon. I could understand that she didn't want to get pregnant at such an important part of her life. I was going to help her any way I could.