Chapter 7

Y/n pov

It took me a minute to actually register what Brendon just asked me. He asked me to join the band! I of course said yes and kissed him. Then I grabbed Tyler then Josh's head and kissed them on their foreheads.

When we got back to the bus we talked for about an hour. Then since we had a concert the next day we decided to go to bed early. And by early we mean 11-12. "Night josh night Tyler." I yelled from my bed. "Night night y/n!" They yelled in unison. I got up from my bed and went over to Brendon's. I kissed him on his forehead. "Goodnight forehead, I love you." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a kiss. I love him so much.

**time skip to morning**

Brendon's pov

I woke up around 7-8 and remembered our concert was at 12. I slapped Tyler and josh on the dicks to wake them up. I went over to y/n and pulled up her shirt revealing her stomach. I blew a raspberry on her stomach and then started tickling her.

We started getting ready and I couldn't decide what to wear. "I think you should wear the black shirt with the red blazer" a familiar voice said behind me. It couldn't be. I turned around and started to cry. It was Ryan. My Ryan Ross had come back. I pulled him into a hug and heard him start to cry also. "Dude, what are you doing here?" I asked between sniffles. "Dallons daughter is in the hospital. So I told him that I could take over till she was better." Ryan said calming himself down. I put on the clothes he referred. "So what's up? And who's the girl here on the bus?" I began to tell him about y/n and how she joined the band. "I'm so happy for you dude!" He screamed.

Y/n pov

I walked into the dressing room we all shared on the bus and saw someone. It was Ryan Ross. I loved him from the beginning. "Um excuse me Mr. Ross. How dare you not come and hug me first." I hugged him and realized I was starting to cry. "I'm so sorry. I just remembered northern downpour and being inspired by you from the beginning." He planted a kiss on my cheek. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. But it was probably just me fangirling. I told them to go talk in the other room so I could get dressed. I wore this⬇️

We thank god were right on time

We thank god were right on time. We ran backstage. It felt amazing performing with Brendon. Never mind Brendon and Ryan. After performing 'I write sins' Brendon picked me up bridal style. "This ladies and gents is my beautiful, amazing, and exquisite girlfriend y/n! I love her so much. And she is permanently apart of the band!" Everyone started screaming. Then he picked up Ryan bridal style also. "And this everybody is my dear friend Ryan Ross! He will be performing with us until Dallon returns." Then Brendon kissed Ryan on the lips. I grabbed my mic and a milk carton. I ran over to them and poured the milk on them. Everyone started shouting 'Milk Fic'. After that Brendon ran over to me hugging me getting milk all over me. Then we sang a few more songs. It was an amazing performance.

Omg guys almost 600 words! The most I've ever written. Hope you guys enjoyed! ••Dallon