Chapter 8

Ryan's pov

"Oh my god! What were you just doing?"

Ten hours earlier

Brendon and I were catching up on lost time when Tyler and josh came in picking us up. "What the fuck are you guys doing?!??" I screamed kicking. Y/n was sitting on the couch. I sat on one side of her while Brendon sat on the other. She was holding Brendon's hand and I think felt bad so she rested her head on my shoulder. "Ok, josh, what the hell are we doing?" Brendon look scared. "We are going to play 7 minutes in heaven!" Josh was jumping up and down like a little girl. Brendon y/n and I groaned in unison. Tyler grabbed an empty bottle of beer and spun it. It of course landed on josh. They went into the bathroom and we heard various moans and 'fucks'. Now it was my turn. It landed on y/n. We got up and went to the bathroom. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. We can just talk." I said blushing. I felt a hand on my lower hip. I heard her whisper "fuck it".  Her soft lips pressed against mine. It only intensified. Her tongue licked my lips asking for entrance. I opened my lips and our tongues collided. I picked her up and pushed her against the wall. Then we heard knocks at the door signaling for us to come out. We came out and sat down. I knew the kiss meant nothing, she loves Brendon. Then she spun it and it landed on Brendon. Oh god let's get ready for the moan fest.

Brendon's pov

Y/n and I basically ran to the bathroom. We weren't even in there for a second when she leapt at me instantly sliding her tongue in my mouth. I picked her up and she put her legs around me. She put her hand up my shirt feeling my hips and stomach. Then she felt me over my clothes. My dick couldn't take it much longer. I was about to take my pants off when I was interrupted by a series of knocks. We went out and I could tell we had make-out hair. We played a few more rounds. Y/n kissed josh and Tyler. It was my turn to spin. It landed on Ryan. "Ryden!" The three yelled in unison. We went into the bathroom. I grabbed Ryan's hips and roughly kissed him. He kissed back instantly. I slid my tongue in his mouth. He started grinding his hips against mine. I could feel his boner against my leg. Then we heard a knock on the door. "That meant nothing right?" We said in unison. We started laughing.

Y/n pov

"You guys better not have used all the milk in there." Josh said laughing. Brendon sat down and I pressed a kiss on his lips.

That night we went out to dinner. Brendon was on one side of me and Ryan was on the other. While we were ordering I put my hand on Brendon's inner thigh. He stuttered the whole time throughout his order. After he ordered I moved it up to his crotch. He gasped. "Back at the bus" Brendon whispered in my ear.

Once we got back to the bus Brendon and I instantly ran to the back room.

%%%%smut below%%%

Brendon's pov

I grabbed y/ns hips. I threw her onto the couch in the room. I started grinding against her. She flipped me over so that she was on top. She pulled down my pants. She rubbed the outside of my boxers and pulled them down. She started rubbing up and down getting faster after every stroke. Then she started to lick my tip. Then she took my hole length in her mouth. She was like josh, she had no gag reflex. I was almost there. I grabbed a condom from my jeans. I took y/n off of me. She ripped off our shirts and pants. I put the condom on and took off her underwear. She started moaning as I entered her. I was about to reach my climax and so was y/n. I came inside the condom and rode out my orgasm. Y/n wasn't far behind when she came and then fell on top of me. We started making-out. "Oh my god! What were you just doing?" Ryan had just walked in on us.
%%%%smut end%%%%

Y/n jumped off me grabbing hers and my clothes. Ryan was turned around. "I'm so sorry-I-I didn't know what you guys were doing. Um Brendon dallon just called. He's not coming back." I looked up at him with sad eyes and was half dressed. He turned around and hugged me. "Please don't leave me again." I said tearing up. "I won't." Ryan hugged me harder. "I won't either." Y/n said kissing my cheek.
I love these two people more than anything.

Ok so guys what did you think? It got a little smutty there. Ok so it's only my second day and already almost 60 reads! Thank you so much guys. ••dallon