Chapter Thirty

Franks pov

I woke up and it was 3 in the morning so I went back to sleep. Sadly I was woken up by y/n making weird sounds underneath me. "Are you reading fanfiction right now?" She poked her head out. "Yes..." I laughed silently. "Which one?" She laughed. "The fedora fic" I jumped out of my bunk and took her phone. "You emo fucker you're reading the milk fic" she laughed again. "As a Gerard once said 'it's a fine piece of literature and is finely written'." I laughed and handed her back her phone. I had to pee so I walked towards the bathroom. Then I felt something tug on my pants. It was Ryan. "Can you cuddle with me?" He said half asleep. "How the fuck would I fit?" I whispered. "We will make it work just get in here." I laid with him and he spooned me. "I told you we would make it work." He kissed the back of my neck and quickly fell back asleep. It took me a little while but I did.

I woke up to Ryan whispering in my ear. I thought he was saying something nice but nope. "Dude get up I have to pee! Frank move!" I got up and ran to the bathroom. I had to pee since I laid down with Ryan. He banged on the door and cursed at me a few times. After I was done he pushed past me and ran in.

Ryan was freaking out because I finally agreed to let him do my makeup. He was going through all of his makeup picking out eyeliners and eyeshadows. After 15 minutes of him hardcore focusing he turned me around and showed me. I was amazed. "Oh my god, Ryan, this is amazing!" I studied every part of it. I then let him dress me. He put me in a button up, a vest, a scarf, and a pair of black skinny jeans. "I actually totally dig this." I kept it on for the rest of the day.