Chapter Nineteen

Y/ns pov

Ryan had offered to watch Maddie while Brendon and I had some alone time. We decided to go to the mall. At the entrance of the mall there was a Hot Topic. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the store. I ran to the back of the store by the band t-shirts. I grabbed a Panic! Shirt. One for me and one for Brendon. I then ran to the button pins. I grabbed two Panic! Buttons for us. We grabbed a few more random thing and went to check out. The checkout girl instantly recognized us and we took a picture with her. Then we ran into a store that was doing by one get one half off piercings. I got snakebites and Brendon got an ear piercing. We went to a few more random stores but then came across Journeys. "What are the odds?" We say Tyler and josh. We hugged them and we all got a matching pair of vans. After talking for a while we left the mall. We went and hung out with Pete and Patrick at Patrick's house. We went swimming and played paintball. Then we headed home.

When we got home Ryan was asleep and so was Maddie. Brendon softly picked up Maddie and put her in her crib. Ryan was still asleep so we thought of a way to wake him up. "MY MILK FIC BRINGS ALL THE GIRLS TO THE NET AND THEYRE LIKE ITS MAKING ME WET DAMN RIGHT ITS MAKING YOU WET YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME SURFING ON THE NET!!!" Ryan jumped from the couch startled. He got up and stared at my new piercings. "I love them!" He then saw Brendon's and said the same. We were getting bored so Brendon went live. We answered questions for a good hour until Maddie woke up and started crying. I went and calmed her and she went back to sleep.