Chapter Ten

Y/ns pov

I sat with Ryan in the bathroom for at least ten minutes. I was terrified that I might get pregnant. I'm not ready for a baby. I got up and thanked him for letting me sit and talk with him. I figured that he was going to talk to Brendon. I just had to wait and see.

**Time skip to three weeks later**

I was at the store with Ryan buying a pregnancy test because I was a week late. I got the most expensive one just to make sure that it would be correct. When we got back to the bus I ran to the bathroom. I followed the directions and now I just had to wait. After the 10 minutes of waiting I went to check it. "Ryan! Come he-" I fell against the cold floor.

I woke up to Ryan putting a cold ice pack on my forehead. I guess I had passed out. "What happened?" I tried to sit up but laid back down. "You saw the test results and passed out. Y/n, you're pregnant." I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. "Ryan, what am I going to tell Brendon?" I was now hard crying. I was scared that Brendon was going to be mad or hate me. "He's going to love it. He's always wanted a child." I started to feel a bit better. At that moment Brendon walked in. "Babe are you ok?" he rushed over to me. "Brendon, I'm pregnant." he had a look of shock spread across his face. "Oh my god, babe that's wonderful!" he started jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!!" he was screaming. Tyler and Josh walked onto the bus and Brendon ran up to them. "Guys guess what! Im gonna be a dad!" they got a look on their face like they didn't believe him. They didn't say anything but they hugged him. I felt a lot better about this.

Hey guys! sorry its such a short chapter its just a filler one. Thank you so much for 153 reads! I went to bed with 90 and woke up to 130. Ilysm~~Dallon