Chapter Twenty-two

Franks pov

Ryan had surprised me by taking me to meet Frank Iero. The way better less creepy Frank. We decided to go get couple tattoos. We only did this because we knew that we were never breaking up. I also knew this because I was planning on asking Ryan to marry me. He had done so much for me and was just an amazing person. I had already bought the ring and now all I had to do was choose the right moment. "Hey boys what can I do for you?" We walked up toward the desk. "Yes we're looking to get couples tattoos." He gave us confused look at first but then smiled. "What did you have in mind?" I looked over at Ryan. "Do you have a pen and a piece of paper?" the man handed him a paper and pen and he began to draw. I looked over and saw him draw this. The man asked if we wanted it in that font.

 The man asked if we wanted it in that font

I got the together and get forever. It took about an hour and a half. We paid and thanked him. While walking to the car I jumped on his back. "Together forever." he kissed my neck and I got off his back. I grabbed his keys and got into the drivers seat forcing him to get into the passenger seat. He had already surprised my by getting to meet Frank Iero so I was going to propose tonight. I brought us to a trampoline park that had just opened up. I got us the 1 hour pass. We took off our shoes and put on the special socks they gave us. We jumped for about twenty minutes when I said I had to use the bathroom. I was actually going up to the front desk. I asked them if I could use their intercom. "Hello everyone! I hope you're having an amazing time. Especially you Mr. Ross. We have only been together for a few months but I am so in love with you. You make me the happiest man in the universe. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Ryan would you please join me down here?" He ran down the stairs tears falling from his eyes. "Ryan Ross, Will you marry me?" He cried harder. "Yes! Of course you little emo fuck!" I put the ring on his finger and kissed him. I've never been so happy.