Chapter Four - Scarlett

I wake in the morning in unfamiliar territory. The morning sunlight pours into the room, almost blinding me. I remember nothing past his question, what do you think I am? A vampire my mind whispers to me. I laugh. As if that was possible. I look around the room, not my hotel room, where am I? The room is large, king sized bed with a massive fluffy blanket, a lounge beside a fireplace, oversized windows and a glass door with long heavy curtains. I get out of the bed and wander over to the windows, looking out I see a well-tended garden beside a gravel path, a thick forest in the distance. Not a hotel. My fingers slink over my neck, finding two little lumps so last night was real. My clothing has been changed, which I find rather concerning, someone has changed me into a long white satin nightdress. It hangs low onto my back, the lace edging skimming over my breasts, so tight on me it feels like I am going to fall out of it. My mind wolf whistles at me Hey there sexy lady.

On the other side of the room is two doors, one leads to a walk in robe which I discover is fully laden with women's clothing how bizarre. A bathroom sits behind it through another door, very basic – a shower, toilet and basin. As I look through the clothes I hear the other door open, it occurred to me in that very second that I maybe should have tried that door first, to try and escape. I turn and see him standing by the door, watching me. He is seemingly more casual than last night, he has shaved and now wears a t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt is a snug fit, revealing a very toned body damn girl, he is totally hot. Get real! He's kidnapped me for Christs sake!

"What do you want from me?"

He shrugs with a knowing smile.

"Why am I here?"

He says nothing.

"I want to leave."

Before I know it I am pressed against the bathroom door, frightening the life out of me. My heart beats hard and fast as I gasp.

"You can't leave, you are going to stay or you are going to die, your choice."

His hands move down my sides to my legs, lifting them up and around his waist. One hand moves to my neck as his eyes watch me with devoted interest, the other hand slinks into the split over the leg, find their way to my backside.

"A beautiful body and very tasty, how I have excelled in finding you."

As his hand passes down my chest, casually enjoying their path to my breast, he kisses down my neck, obviously trying to find another suitable vein.

"Please don't." I beg.

"Lucas!" a woman hisses.

He stops and stands upright, letting me down he turns to her. Tall and thin, she looks very similar to him. Sister? my mind offers. A moment passes as he frowns at her, the crease in his brow getting deeper. He turns to me before he departs.

"You will submit to me Scarlett; I will have you."

She must see the fear in my eyes, my emotions about to crumble as I slide down the wall, burying my head into my knees.

"I am Gabriella, Lucas's younger sister."

I look up at her, she has moved to her knees beside me, a sympathetic smile creases into her beautiful face. She tucks a loose strand of my black hair behind an ear.

"I like the green tips, pretty wicked hair."

"Thanks." I murmur through the tears. "Why am I here?"

She shrugs, a lock of her long brown hair falls from her shoulder.

"Normally he doesn't bring his." she hesitates "sorry, not really sure how to put it."