Is this the end? :(

Hello my lovelies,

Thanks for reading my little tale about Scarlett & Lucas. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing about them. I know it appears that this is the end of the AVL series but I do have a few more to follow. The original intention was to follow the children as they were mentioned in the prophecy but I also slipped another lovely lady in. Number four in the series is about Josephine, you may or may not remember her, she was mentioned briefly in book 1. I don't want to spoil it too much, but if there were questions that you had about what happened with Alina, then this book may just answer them. It starts before Alina is born, runs along side her tale and gives a little bit of insight into Evie as well. (Do you remember Evie?)

At this point I am doing some editing on book 4 and unsure if I will put it on wattpad. The lagging reads on books 2 and 3 is making Lilly and Scarlett depressed, thinking that Alina is getting all of the attention just because she is queen. Josie says she's reluctant to go through the depressing numbers. It's very noisy here.

Ok, so jokes aside, I probably will put it up after I tinker with another story I've got happening. Make sure you check out all of my other little tales and drop me a line, I love to hear from you all. And in the meantime, if you do want to read Josie's tale, then drop me a p.m. or a message on the board, tell me to get my butt into gear and get it posted!

xMishx