Chapter Twenty-five - Scarlett

I wake from my late morning sleep in, the blanket over us is heavy and wonderfully warm. The sunlight pours into the room, warming it beautifully. Lucas snuggled in behind me, arm wrapped tightly around my body and of course his hand is on my breast. What a surprise. As I laid there I wondered why Lou wasn't in here, telling us to behave ourselves. I turn my head and see that Zach sits on the end of the bed.

"Morning sleepy heads." he says far too chipper for this hour of the morning.

Clearly he didn't drink last night.

"Hey did you want to go for a swim?"

"Yeah, sure." I groan, barely awake.

"Hurry up, get dressed."

Zach is waiting for me in the kitchen, tossing an apple to me when I enter. The apple is so sweet and juicy; it would have to be the best tasting apple I have ever eaten. We pass Lucas and his father on our way to the pool, Lucas watches me intently. I lick the juice off the apple as it dribbles where I had eaten. His eyes darken as he watches my tongue slides over the apple, teasing him. I continue to eat the apple as Henry walks out the large glass doors. Zach begins to follow him out as I finish the last of the apple. Damn that was nice. Zach passes through the door and then it shuts in front of me. I can feel his cold breath on my neck and shoulder, the bottom string to my bikini being undone. He spins me around and presses me against the closed door. The pieces of material hang over my breasts, barely covering me. Lucas looks like he is about to undo the top string so I slink my hand down to the waistband of his jeans, pull it out and dump my apple core down his pants. I turn to the door and open it, rushing to catch up to Zach and doing up the string.

After a quick dip in the pool, I laze on a sun lounge soaking up the rays. My mind races with what prank I could do next. Got to keep myself occupied or I will go crazy. I can hear Zach doing laps in the pool, the sun so bright, I close my eyes and daydream about getting out of this place. A shadow covers my sunlight and then I am soaked in freezing cold water. I sit up and gasp, hearing a metal bucket hit the ground beside me. I look up to the figure that blocks my sun, Lucas with the most stupid grin on his face.

"I have to go out again, do you think that today you might be able to keep her from my room?"

Zach shrugs, leaning on the edge of the pool. Lucas languidly wanders back into the house and Zach chuckles at my shocked face.

"God that was cold."

I watch the Lamborghini leave the estate, venturing into the forest. Stay out of his room? As if. Time for payback for that freezing cold water, time for action. Zach is still doing laps in the pool. I quickly wrap the towel around my body and take the bucket. On the way into the house, I scoop a bucket load of the gravel from the path. It is heavy as I drag it up the stairs. Who would have thought a bucket of gravel would be so heavy? And struggling with the towel wasn't of any help. I shower and change into clothes, knowing that I have plenty of time, Lucas will be gone for hours. It might be a simple prank, but it will be enough to piss him off. Gravel in his bed sheets. Nice the naughty one nods her head with approval. I struggle with the heavy bucket to his room, pushing the door open with my back, I turn into his room and see something very unexpected. Lucas and a woman, in what I wouldn't call a compromising position but still not what I would expect from someone who had spent the night with me. I stand there completely gob smacked, the bucket drops to the ground beside me, gravel spilling out everywhere.

"Sorry." I murmur. "Thought you were out."

I turn and leave the room, unsure of what to think.

A minute later I feel the bed behind me depress, a hand pulls back my hair off my neck. Lucas looks at me with a confused grin.