Extra - 1

She walked down the secluded road pulling her jacket closer to her small frame as the cool wind whistled passed her. The heels of her boots kissing the concrete floor, was the only sound heard throughout the area. She sighed, finally being able to sneek out of that awfully small house and that boring dinner party. She still couldn't believe her eyes when she saw that girl in front of her. Six years ago she was relieved that finally she got rid of her but that girl was a clingy little bitch who is clinging to their lifes.

The lady in the coat took a sharp left turn and entered in a dark alley. The path was narrow where only one person could walk without his shoulder brushing harshly on the brick walls on both the sides. The alley was long and extremely dark. The lady had to squinted her eyes and walked carefully. Part of her was cussing because she can't see and part of her was thankful that because of the dark the creature crawling on the walls were invisible. A shudder went down her spine and she stopped herself from screaming as she felt something run over her $26,000 gucci boots.

A bulb flickered in a few distance and the lady ran quickly towards it. She crossed her arms, hugging herself tightly. Her blue eyes roamed around the area but she couldn't see anything except the two lights on either ends of the alley. The lady glanced at her watch and cussed again. They decided to meet at sharp 1 a.m and now it was half past one.

After a few minutes of wait finally the person she's been waiting for arrived. "Finally! What took you so long?" She hissed in anger. The other person who had a hoodie on rolled its eyes, not that the lady could see it. "I had to travel from the other part of town, I'm not rich like you to sit in my car and drive off to my desired destination" the hoodied person answered.

"I don't care" The lady bit out through gritted teeth "If I rendezvous at 1 then it should be 1, get that through your thick skull" she nudged her head harshly with the tip of her manicured fingers. The hoodied person hissed and glared at the lady.

"Why did you call me?" The hoddied person asked, angrily.

"I think by now you know that Alison is alive" the lady said with disgust. The hoodied person nodded its head. "I want you to find out everything about her" the lady said with seriousness in her voice.

The hoodied person chuckled "Are you scared of her?" The person asked with amusement in its voice. The lady glared at the person. "Find everything about her. What she did in the past six years and how did she became Sapphire Kingsley and above all find out if she'd really lost her memory, will she remember anything in the future or not?" The lady said "and tell me everything. Even if the detail is no use to me, I want to know everything" she added.

"But I heard Nick and Ian are planning on hiring a new detective to re-open the case" the hoodied person said with a frown.

"That's the least of my worries. We can get rid of him the way we did with the previous one" the lady waved her hand like it was nothing new to her, getting rid of people.

"What is your main worry?" The hoodied person asked with amusement.

"She knows" that two words were enough for the amusement to vanish.

"She knows?" The person asked with a hint of fear in its voice.

"That's why I want to see if she can remember anything or not" the lady said. "She has seen me when we wrecked her car"

"Alison know who is her murderer"

****
I'll be posting EXTRA's in between in Third person's POV, in other words, Alison's murderer's POV