2.21 - The Carnival

Playlist:
      Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat

Alison/Sapphire

     I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted angrily. The children bursted out laughing while Ian snickered. I glared at Marie who also started chuckling, her eyes widened and she raised her hands in surrender.

"Fine, let's go get your ice-cream." Ian said and stood up but I didn't budge. "Now what?" He asked with amusement dancing in his voice when I turned away my face from him. "I don't want to go." I mumbled and looked at the violently shaking branch of the tree through the glass window and then down at my attire. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and leggings. Through my peripheral vision I saw Ian rolling his eyes at me.

Don't blame me I'm having that day of the month right now and I'm an emotional mess. I came downstairs to have some ice-cream but the kids ate it all, so that's why I'm sitting on the dining chair throwing a tantrum.

"Fine, I'll go and get it." He chuckled and walked away in his sweatpants and t-shirt with his car keys. The dark night was stretching outside which made me slightly guilty for sending Ian to bring my ice-cream out in so cold but the craving got the best of me and I shrugged the guilt off. I watched Ian's car pull away from the driveway and sighed.

After about a wait of an hour long, the purr of Ian's car was like music to my ears. I quickly stood up and ran to open the door. "I missed you!" I exclaimed and snatched the tubs from his hands. Ian gaped at me while I hugged my babies to my chest with a smile. "What?" I asked him to which he pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing and shook his head. I glared at him before turning around to march in the kitchen and take a spoon. I didn't have the patience for me to climb that stairs and sit on my bed, so I hopped on the counter and peeled of the lid before digging my spoon. My taste buds jumped in joy as the cool cream melted in my mouth making me moan.

I opened my eyes and froze when I saw Ian looking at me with dark eyes. My eyes widened when he began walking towards me. My heart began to fight for freedom from my chest and my breathe came out shaky. He stopped in between my legs and began leaning down. Instinctively I began to lean backwards. "What are you doing?" I asked in a barely audible voice. Suddenly he stopped and stood up straight and showed me the glass he was holding as an answer to my question. I sighed in relief but my eyes held disappointment.

Did I really wanted him to kiss me? I'm going nuts, but then why did his eyes darkened? I was answered when he spoke with his back facing me, just before he could leave the kitchen.

"Never moan in front of me again, I won't be able to stop myself next time." My eyes widened again. Did he just said...?

Before I could form any coherent question or even ask him anything, he left. I shoved the ice-cream in my mouth and walked upstairs all the while thinking what would have happened if he wasn't able to stop himself?

**

"Are you okay now?" Marie asked me as she served me some hot pancakes. I licked my lips at the sight and nodded before cutting a piece and shoving it in my mouth. "Good morning!" The kids yelled running downstairs making me yell back "Don't run!" Did they listen? Absolutely not!

Individually they kissed my cheeks and sat on their chairs. The scent of his colonge hit me as he neared the dining table and took the head chair. "Morning kids!" He greeted to which the boys greeted back with a mouthful of pancake making me and Raine scowl at them.

"Morning!" He said looking at me, I only nodded in reply avoiding eye contact with him. "So as today is a national holiday and mom is home too then shall we go somewhere out?" He asked looking at the kids.