A/N

I'm going to start with huge thanks to you for reading this book and making it so far. I really appreciate you guys taking your time for this story and I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

I started this book when I was going through a rough patch and his book helped me in a lot of ways I couldn't even imagine. So this story is really special to me and seeing so many people loving it makes me feel so happy. Thank you again.

This is the end of the book but I'll be posting bonus chapters as long as this book is on wattpad so stay tuned for that. You can archive this book if you want to get notified whenever I upload the bonus chapter. You guys can also follow me on my social media sites to stay connected and updated on my new stories that are yet to come. All the details are in my bio and lastly, you can send me banners and covers too on my email id or dm me on my Instagram. 

Also, you guys can drop your questions here regarding this story and I'll try to answer them ASAP. 

See you guys in my next story,
Toodles!

See you guys in my next story,Toodles!

Beautiful cover by summer_naruto She's an amazing friend and writer

Beautiful cover by summer_naruto She's an amazing friend and writer. Be sure to go check her stories because they are freaking amazing. You'll definitely love it. Especially if you love BTS fanfics make sure to check out her book 'Colorless Skies'. I love it and I think you'll too ;)