FAQ

Hello guys!!

For the past few years I have received so many questions regarding this story but I never answered them, that doesn't mean I ignored them. I have read every single question and have noted it. The reason why I haven't answered them was because I don't have it myself.

As you know 'My Husband's Girl' is my first complete story and those who have read it from the beginning till the end have witnessed how much I've improved in writing.

When I started MHG, for me writing was just writing down scenes and dialogues. I used to open the document only when my emotions were overwhelming, which is the reason why I have so many plotholes. I never organized my ideas nor did J have any clarity regarding the plot. Which is why I have decided to write Draft 2.

It's been over 3 years since I have decided to write the second draft but I got entangled in personal matters and had to take a break from writing but now I'm back in a full swing.

Below are the questions I get asked since the day I announced the idea of second draft. I hope I have cleared it all. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask them in my pm or here. I'll answer them

______________________________________

FAQ :

When is the second draft releasing?
It will be released by end of this year or the beginning of next year. Official date will be announced by November.

Will the title be the same?
Yes.

Will the plot be same?
The main plot will the same which is about a wife who is in love with her husband, helps him win the woman who love who is her sister but the plot of her murder and second life will be a bit different.

Will the characters namea be the same?
No. When I started this book I was on my Twilight and TVD fan phase so the appearance and names were inspired by that. Now when I look back at it, I don't feel satisfied so I might change the names or surname.

Will the ending be the same?
All I can say now is that there will be a happy ending. (Spoiler alert : Caleb is not gay)

Will this book be taken down?
After a lot of thought I have decided to not take this book down. I will have the first draft as it is and publish the second draft seperately. The reason being that I want people to see how raw I was when I first started writing. I want them to see the journey of my writing and how gradually I improved which might help them in their writing journey.

_____________________________________

You can ask me more questions if you have any. More details will be out in November.

Love,
Aastha.