Chapter 6: a day in the rouge

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" why the hell yo phone keep buzzing?" I turned to ask tamia who was sitting next to me on the couch.

" Ole boy keep texting my fucking phone" she sighed laughing as well.

" who?" I said raising a eyebrow.

" 3three" she mumbled rolling her eyes.

" he seems cool" I added, she shook her head.

" he seems thirsty" she sassed, I then busted out laughing.

" bitch you know you like that boy, stop playing " I inserted playfully hitting her arm.

She looked down at her phone smirking.

" what he say ?" I asked, Being nosey and looking over at her phone.

" he asked me to come next door" she said while smiling from ear to ear showing her dimples.

" ugh I knew you liked him" I said standing up from the couch.

" come with me" she begged, I shook my head.

" no! I gotta go to the store anyway for momma" I explained, she crossed her arms and pouted.

" you can do it later, come onnn" she continued to beg.

" girl no, I dont even know them niggas like that" I said mugging her.

She smacked her lips and looked up at me with a frown. I wasnt going over there with them boys, if they got some weed then maybe I would.

" ight well bye then" she said standing up from the couch and flipping her hair.

She walked over to the door and exited, I giggled then walked up the stairs to my momma room.

I walked into her room to find her laying in the bed watching love and hiphop.

" where your car keys?" I asked looking around her room for then, she pointed towards the little table next to her bed.

I grabbed the keys that were on them, and stood up looking at her, " what you want from the store?" I asked.

" gimme some pads and some jolly ranchers" she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear, she been in the bed all day so that meant she was on her period.

Bad periods run in the family. Our cramps and blood flows be the WORST!

I nodded and proceeded out of her door, I use to love when she use to let me have the car back in Chicago.

I use to pick up all my girls and we'll All go to my cousin capo house to smoke and just tweak with him. I swear he was the goofiest .

I walked outside and unlocked the doors on my momma's audi truck.

" say Lil bit, where you goin? " a voice called out from the house next door.

I sighed and then looked over to see kentrell and some boy I never saw before, he was black, but not as black as Ben.

I rolled my eyes not even answering and getting inside the car, I started the car and rolled my window down.

" I know you hea me " he spoke again, I pulled out my phone going to my playlist.

And out of the side of my eye I saw him walking up to the truck, I sighed again even louder.

" why you be acting like that? " he said through the window, he was close as hell.