Chapter 99: Christmas day

1 more chapter left!!!!!!

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" Bitch I got them chains on my neck like i'm ross. Bitch I do what i want cause imma boss" Kentrell rapped. 

" Bitch I got that bread letter floss" I chimed in while I bobbed my head to the music playing over the tv. 

" Bitch Im the typa nigga bet not cross" Beenie rapped.  

" If you ain't wit the shits, stay in the house" Tamia danced. 

" How y'all know this song? Only people from Baton rouge know this " Kendell laughed, while he recorded the kids opening their christmas presents. 

I chuckled and shook my head. " Not true, that's my shit" I replied while I danced in my seat. 

" This song bout old as shit" Starr laughed while she sat on the opposite couch with her two boys by Kentrell and her oldest boy by her other baby daddy. 

" it's retarded, stop playin" Tamia laughed while she tried to imitate the louisiana accent causing almost the whole room to bust out from laughter. 

We decided to have christmas at Kentrell's 1st house for the kids since they hardly see each other. Trinia joined us with Taylin and Nisha came with Kayden. 

" Kendell what you get for christmas?" I asked. 

" A fo' wheeler" he replied along with a goofy smile. 

" Shoulda gave his ass a dildo, li' gay ass" Kentrell mumbled. 

" Kentrell bitch, don't play wit my baby" Sharonda yelled as she appeared in the livingroom. 

" Sharonda why you always so loud?" Nisha questioned in a irritated manner. 

" Nisha my mama can be loud, shutcho ass up" Kentrell asserted causing me to slap him across his chest. 

" Don't talk to her like that, she wasn't talking to you" I mean mugged. 

" Damn....All yo babymamas stick up fo' eachother" Kendell mentioned causing Only Chariah and Jamiyah to chuckle from their seats on the other couch that Starr was sitting on. 

" You Lame as hell Kendell" I mumbled while shaking my head. 

" say tia, yo picture going up onnat gram" Beenie chimed in and said. 

" Which one?" I questioned reaching for my phone on Kentrell's lap. I really wasn't sure which picture, considering i posted about 4 pictures today. 

" Go see" Beenie instructed. 

"What is you feeling on my dick fa? " Kentrell asserted which caused me to give him a stern look in return. 

" Dude i'm trying to grab my phone. Don't show out in front of these people " I mugged, before snatching my phone from off of his lap. 

" That nigga yb a fool, i'm tryna tell yall" Beenie Chuckled

" His ass irritating and he think that shit funny" I mugged scrolling through my phone and over to instagram. I went to my notifications and noticed all of the likes and comments on a specific two pictures.